There is nothing like the sound of the Bassoon and its characteristically large range. From the low rumble of the lower register to the sweetly singing tones of the upper range, the Bassoon provides a unique challenge that matches its robust sound. Let the MusicProfessor instructor make playing the Bassoon easy right from the start. There’s something for every Bassoon player in the full Library, from sequential instruction to fun to play solos.
This video library is perfect for:
- First-time bassoon players ready to get playing
- Intermediate bassoon players looking to hone their technical skills
- Bassoon students wanting to perform better in their ensembles
- Band teachers looking for resources to support teaching and learning the bassoon
In this library you’ll learn:
- Step-by-step how to play the bassoon
- How to assemble, hold, and care for the bassoon
- Bassoon fingerings
- How to read bassoon music
- How to practice bassoon effectively
- And so much more...