With its vocal-like quality and singing range, the Oboe conveys an emotional tone to the listener. The Oboe Library’s sequence of professional instruction will take out the challenges some players experience when taking up this unique instrument, and provides optimal opportunities for modeling precise technique and the characteristic tone.
This video library is perfect for:
- First-time oboe players ready to get started
- Intermediate oboe players looking to hone their performance skills
- Oboe students wanting to learn additional techniques and improve their sound
- Band teachers needing online resources to support teaching and learning the oboe
In this library you’ll learn:
- Step-by-step how to play the oboe
- How to read oboe music on the treble clef
- How to play a variety of songs on the oboe
- How to assemble and care for you oboe
- Intermediate oboe techniques
- And so much more...